Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Thurm Dental Group is Dedicated to Serving an Underserved Patient Population, Namely Highly Phobic, Disabled and Medically Compromised Patients
Many of these patients are referred from their family dentists or healthcare providers, with whom we work closely to administer care and return patients to them – problems solved. Should you encounter a patient whose needs fall outside the scope of your practice or organization, call us to talk about a referral.
For Referring Dentists:
Our collaborative approach includes the following services: Full spectrum of sedation options – from nitrous oxide to general anesthesia.
- Specialty Care – including Endodontists and Periodontists as needed
- Complete Definitive Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
- Speed to Treatment: Patients seen promptly and treatment offered after consultation
- Compassionate Staff Trained to Support Special Needs and Phobics
- Private, Intimate and Comfortable Setting
- Return of Patient to Referring Dentist for routine care as requested
Please call or email our office for brochures, or refer your patients to our website for videotaped patient experiences.
Thank you for allowing us to share in the treatment of your most difficult patients.
Arthur W. Thurm, DMD
Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Diplomat, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
|Down Syndrome||Cerebral Palsy|